Maltese iGaming operator need DevOps Engineers for exciting projects on the horizon
iGaming operator with a focus on unique and innovative solutions for player engagement/satisfaction
- Do you think outside the box?
- Do want to stand out and have your ideas listened to?
- Are you either in Malta and in the iGaming industry or looking to be?
- Collaborate closely with software engineers to make sure deployments are as automated as possible.
- The highest standards of quality for the client's environment, planning ways to further build on that environment.
- Provide innovative ideas on how best to progress infrastructure.
- Be attentive to details for anomalies in infrastructure.
- Create and maintain documentation of our internal systems.
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring.
- Work hard to eliminate technical debt.
- 2+ years experience in DevOps or relevant role.
- Expertise on both Microsoft and Linux.
- Experience with orchestration tools (Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet or similar).
- Competent with CI/CD pipelines and associated tech (Jenkins/Team City)
- Production level experience with Cloud Platforms.
- Relational and Non-Relational Database experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, VoltDB, MongoDB)
- Experience with GIT and Tortoise SVN.
- Experience of Scripting ( Python, BASH, PHP)
- Comfortable working on-call.
- Ansible and Octopus Deploy
- Kubernetes, Docker and OpenShift.
- Grafana and Zabbix.
- Splunk and ELK Stack
- Redis and Memcached
- RabbitMQ and ActiveMQ .
- HAProxy and NginX