A truly incredible opportunity with a well-known, Pentasia client operating in the American Sports space has opened up in the famous Windy City, Chicago.
If sports are your passion, and IT your profession then this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you.
If you have ever watched the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, NASCAR or the WNBA, then there’s a likely chance you will have used our clients’ services.
Our internationally known client is opening a new division of their live TV streaming platform that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with their leading sports streaming packages, their new Gaming and sportsbook service aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming, allowing in game betting and odds to be used whilst displayed alongside their second to non-streaming and coverage rights of all major American sports. The online wagering experience, is expected to launch in Q4 2021.
They are looking to speak with talented DevOps Engineer to join the team in Chicago.
An ideal profile would look like:
- 2-3 years’ experience as a DevOps engineer
- Containerization technologies such as Docker & Kubernetes
- CI/CD understanding and experience
- Experience with major cloud provider – AWS preferable
- Experienced as the ‘middle man’ between tech and non-technical personnel
- Adaptable and capable to deal with uncertainty and provide calm during moments of chaos and unforeseen issues and system errors
- Work alongside the Development team to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary, in line with your experience and your skillset.
- Relocation assistance to The Windy City, Chicago.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- PTO/Work from home/Sick days
- Holiday Schedule
- Gym Discounts
- Free TV Subscriptions
If this position has piqued your interest, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your latest CV over for consideration.