Our client is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and we are rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
- Your primary responsibility will be to help design, build, deploy and maintain our mission-critical production systems that are scalable and resilient (both on internal infrastructure and third-party cloud providers) and can operating at high scale, while maintaining guaranteed up-time.
- Your role will include unifying our team’s methodologies and processes within the organisation. You will collaborate across our organization with developers, System administrators and database administrators and QA to refine & automate our software development lifecycle, build, test, and release practices.
- You will:
- master configuration management, continuous integration deployment, automated testing and automated self-service release management, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools.
- You will oversee the deployment in production for our API, Games and back-office updates
- You will help to set up a full plan for mastering continuous integration, automated testing and automated self-service release management.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Deep understanding of Unix and Linux flavoured systems.
- Scripting experience such as Python, bash/Awk shell or similar.
- Understand key server security concepts and preferred implementations
- Enjoyment of collaboration, teamwork and iterative development in a fun environment
- Experience with using DevOps/CI tools such as Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity, GitLab, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Yaml and others
- Experience with micro-service architecture, containerization (Docker), integration and Docker management tools like Kubernetes
- Experience with micro-services monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
What is in it for you?
People always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated near London’s South Bank, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- 26 days annual leave plus one additional day per year of service capped at 30 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Wellness allowance