DevOps Bare Metal Automation Engineer
My Partner offers state-of-the-art data centre solutions including security-focused cloud services, dedicated servers, disaster recovery and backup services, as well as colocation and network solutions.
They have servers across the world and as a global IaaS provider, they focus on leveraging newest technologies, providing excellence of service, and continuously developing new solutions to support their clients’ needs.
They are growing their team now and looking for a DevOps Bare Metal Automation Engineer to join their office Serbia (Belgrade or Novi Sad).
As the DevOps Bare Metal Automation Engineer, you will be a part of a high-performing team that will develop API, microservices and scripts to automate bare metal services.
In this role, you will work closely with peer architects, engineers, the scrum master, and product owner within a scrum team to develop bare metal services and APIs in an iterative and collaborative manner.
- Develop bare metal automation scripts and microservices
- Research and perform proof-of-concept on bare metal automation tools
- Extensive experience with bare metal server automation technology such as PXE, IPMI
- Experience of software development experience with programming languages, such as Java, GO, C#, Rancher
- Experience with microservices development
- Experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Good understanding of virtualization and container infrastructure technology
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies
- Good communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English