Your primary focus will be the maintenance of our current toolset and helping to improve it further. You will play an important role in streamlining our deployment and development cycle while cooperating closely with other RSI teams. There's plenty of work and challenges as we keep growing and entering new markets.
What you’ll do
- Use modern automation tools to simplify and improve our deployment and maintenance processes
- Cooperate closely with Development teams and Customer Support
In order to succeed you need
- Experience with Ansible or any other configuration management
- Experience with Docker, Unix and Python
- A sense of ownership and a passion for technology
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
One or more of the following (skills) would be nice to have
- 3+ years of experience in system administration or DevOPS role
- Knowledge of AWS and Nutanix based infrastructure
- Previous experience with Terraform
- Experience with modern code repository and CI tools
Good reasons to join
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to define or influence the direction of your domain
- We embrace personal freedom and responsibility
- We value teamwork, open and honest communication
- Our motto is: "Do what makes sense, question what doesn't."