Our client is a leading German company in the consumer electronics segment and combines the areas of development, production and distribution of gaming machines. A job with them involves exciting challenges, a creative, future-oriented environment and excellent environment!
To strengthen their game development team in Berlin, we are looking to recruit a DevOps Administrator.
As a member of the development team, you work with new, innovative technologies and drive the digitalization trend in your company. With your support, we are improving the IT environment of the development infrastructure, providing an advanced and up-to-date architecture for device development.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Planning, support and development of a new development architecture;
• Conception and presentation of the solution approaches;
• Administration and further development of the existing and new tool landscape;
• Provision and configuration of distributed systems, applications and interfaces;
• Development of concepts for technical implementation for CI / CD pipeline, as well as the operational security and security in complex DevOps projects;
• Requirements management for the departments;
• Creation and updating of technical documentation;
• Close cooperation between the IT and the development departments.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
• Successfully completed apprenticeship as IT specialist Application development or comparable qualification;
• Several years of professional experience with various development tools in application and administration;
• Understanding of continuous integration and delivery as well as software release processes;
• Good communication skills, pronounced customer orientation and a structured way of working
• Good German and English skills;
• Experience in agile project management (SCRUM / KANBAN).
An additional plus, but not a requirement, are:
• Experience with VMware, Kubernetes and Docker.
You Benefit from our flat hierarchies and find a committed, open and increasingly agile work environment in Berlin-Tempelhof. Moreover, we offer the possibility of flexible working time arrangements, offers for further education, on-site catering, numerous voluntary social benefits and the option to use different working time models. A good connection to public transport and enough parking facilities are available.
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and the possible starting date.