Tedious, tiring and drawn out payment procedures?
Join a team that wants to change it for the better!
We are on a mission to simplify payment solutions and make them exciting and enjoyable. If you're interested in FinTech as the emerging industry that revolutionizes everyday finances - then we want to hear from you!
My client is on the lookout for a Developer Team Lead w/ PHP & Symfony who is ready to step up their career and reap the rewards with a top end payments company!
How you'll fit in ...
- Development technical areas of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business objectives.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Help departments use technology effectively and profitably.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Create quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Hands-on participation in the development process, execution of dev tasks.
- Manage the development team and prioritize tasks.
- Know how to use stakeholders’ feedback to make improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Happy to get your hands dirty as you'll be coding %70-80 of the time
- Onsite position in Sofia, no remote option.
- Huge growth potential for high performers into potential CTO role.
What we are looking for ...
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related.
- Previous experience in a similar role and in leading teams.
- Proven working experience in software development with PHP, Symfony.
- Experience building software architecture.
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Able to conduct technological analyses and research.
- A strong communicator, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strategic approach & problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Fluent English – written and spoken.