A highly rated i-Gaming business is looking to hire a Deputy Company Secretary to support it's Group function, reporting to the Company Secretary.
The role can be work from home in the UK or Gibraltar and periodic trips (paid for) will be required to spend time in the Group Head Office.
As Deputy Company Secretary, your primary responsibilities will include:
Board and committee support
- Managing Group and subsidiary board and committee meeting processes – working with management to set agenda, briefing management teams on lead times for the delivery of board and committee papers;
- Attendance at and minuting certain board and committee meetings, some of which will require occasional travel.
- Developing a close working relationship with Executives, boards, Chairs and committee members.
- Tracking to completion actions arising from board and committee meetings.
- Maintaining board and committee records, including papers, minutes and other documentation.
- Overseeing the statutory compliance of subsidiaries, and ensuring that statutory filings are accurate and submitted on a timely basis.
- Supporting corporate transactions as and when required, including drafting resolutions and supporting materials for board members.
Knowledge / Experience
- Extensive company secretarial experience at a senior level.
- Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to changing priorities.
- Proven track record of developing constructive working relationships with senior executives and non-executive board members, as well as other stakeholders.
- Experience of working in the gaming sector would be desirable but is not essential.
- Ability to act with integrity and discretion
- A flexible and hands-on approach, with the ability to adapt to changing workloads and priorities
- Good interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational and oral and written communication skills
- Associate or Fellow of ICSA: The Governance Institute
An excellent salary is on offer for this position.