Our client, with a global team of over 450 specialists, provides market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers. The company is looking for a Delivery Manager/Scrum Master to work remotely from Europe.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager/Scrum Master to work with the SRE/DevOps & Infrastructure team. Role involves planning deliverables, managing each project’s timeline, problem solving and coaching the team on agile practices with a focus on planning and delivery. Daily responsibilities include:
- Help prioritise and organize work with other teams to ensure timely delivery
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups in the team and run ceremonies
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product and engineering teams to handle backlogs and new requests
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
What you already have:
- 3+ years of experience in an agile environment as a Scrum Master or Delivery Manager.
- High level knowledge of DevOps/SRE and cloud and, ideally, development.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts including definition of done, user stories, automated testing, and backlog refinement.
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks, particularly Kanban.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Experience as a Product Owner is highly preferred.
- Experience using JIRA & Confluence
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
The client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
To apply please send me your cv: email@example.com