International award-wining gambling platform is looking to hire a DBA Team Leader as a permanent addition to the team in Seville, South of Spain.
As our DBA Team Leader, you will be coordinating our amazing DBA team as a key part of the deployment process and the transition through the non-production environments into live, in order to deliver, support and ensure the high quality of our product.
We require experience as an Oracle Database Administrator supporting versions 9i to 19c, also with the following Oracle database features: RMAN, Data Guard, Clusterware, Goldengate, OEM, as well as database installation, upgrading and patching and excellent knowledge of Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
· Flexibility in working hours and holiday period.
· Flexibility with maternity / paternity periods as compatible as possible.
· Nursery, as flexible compensation.
· Team building and fun activities.
· Specialized training.
· International Mobility between the different OPTIMA offices.
· Recognition Program, Optima Stars.
· Gift for marriage and birth of children.
· Dynamic and friendly work environment.
· Fruits Day at the office.
If you are looking to raise your career, apply with your CV and become part of the team!