Are you good at managing campaigns? Can you effectively market to stakeholders keeping them engaged and in the loop?
Our client is a world leading iGaming company looking for someone who can take advantage of data and utilize it to market in the best way possible. You will form part of the marketing team team to deliver campaigns and events to a large variety of people across different channels and verticals.
Reporting to the Marketing Database Manager, you will be supporting the Promotional and Marketing teams. You will need to provide a customer-focussed approach to optimise their experience and have a very logical mindset.
- Make the most of the database to create the required segments.
- Monitor campaigns with Jira and Confluence software.
- Utilize the HCL Unica Campaign Tool, for delivery to the stakeholders.
But what is required of you?
- Ideally have experience with different software like HCL Unica, Adobe Campaign or Oracle Eloqua.
- Degree level education or employment experience within iGaming.
- Data Selection Knowledge.
Benefits and perks for you?
- Annual Performance Bonus.
- Health and Dental insurance for you and family (provided you live at the same address).
- A personal interest allowance for you to pursue hobbies or learn something new.
- Training to develop, refine and improve your skills to progress your career.
- Free fruit, snacks and drinks when in office.
- Cash Lunch Allowance.
What to do now?
If this role interests you then please contact me for further information and a discreet discussion – firstname.lastname@example.org