Our client, a modern gaming company that focuses on developing and operating real money and social gaming online products, is hiring an experienced Database Engineer for their team in Estonia.
As an experienced database administrator, who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up, you will be responsible for expanding and optimizing their data and data pipeline architecture.
- Maintain and configure our on-premise and cloud databases
- Own the Data Model and ensure clean data(base) design
- Own the Data Layer; help the development teams to design and implement database related solutions based on business requirements
- Cooperate closely with development teams and Operations
- Implement and maintain data security and auditing, backup and recovery policies
Skills & Qualifications;
- Willingness to act in both data platform and services development area.
- Good knowledge about SQL (PostgreSQL and Oracle preferred)
- A sense of ownership and a passion for technology
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!