Our client, a fast growing company in the iGaming industry, are currently looking to hire an experienced Database Engineer.
This client is a company focused on offering a variety of project based services but also offers a proactive strategic consulting service to a number of well known brands in the industry
- Write and Maintain Database Programs.
- Design New Databases.
- Monitor Databases and Programs.
- Write Programs and Scripts.
- Troubleshooting & Debugging
- Review Database Report
- Management and archiving of historic data.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years in finance or gaming industries work experience.
- Familiar with the principle and use of MySQL database, actual operation and maintenance management of MySQL database for no less than 3 years and have the ability to solve practical problems.
- Experience in actual operation and maintenance of databases such as AWS. GCP is preferred.
- Have excellent learning and independent thinking skills, excellent communication, and teamwork spirit.
- Experience in setting up disaster recovery solutions able to mirror DB's to allow reporting / search on live system data without causing system to slow down.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!