Our client, an online casino technology and services company, is hiring an experienced Database Administrator (PostgreSQL) for their team on a remote basis.
They are looking for a database specialist to help them grow and improve their systems which are currently running on Postgres hosted on AWS (RDS).
The client has a small company “can do” attitude, focusing on getting stuff done. They have a remote set up with regular communication and a flexible working schedule.
- Take care of the production of PostgreSQL databases
- Work in a DevOps environment and be actively involved in the software development process
- Work to improve and automate testing, deployment and monitoring processes
- Understanding how the client’s processes work and how that translates into the data they have
- Working with business managers to extract required data/reports
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience administering PostgreSQL databases – installation, configuration, backups, monitoring etc.
- Experience with AWS RDS
- Strong knowledge of SQL performance tuning
- Experience of migrating production databases while minimizing downtime
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!