Pentasia proudly presents perhaps their most exciting series of roles based in Costa Rica.
A international iGaming giant with offices based globally are looking to grow and expand their Costa Rica office and are actively seeking a Database Administrator to join them onsite.
This is a tremendous financial opportunity as by joining them on site you will given an expatriate contract allowing %75 of your salary to be tax free. The other benefits include:
- Live in the unparalleled beauty of Costa Rica
- Visa assistance and expenses covered
- Full relocation including flights and initial accommodation
- Family relocation can be included and extended to immediate members
- Spanish classes offered
Remote options cannot be considered at this time.
The ideal candidate will have experience with: MySQL / MariaDB / Microsoft SQL Server.
Responsibilities and overview:
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Be available for on-call support as needed
Ideal Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Systems engineering or equivalent experience.
- Capable of identifying performance bottlenecks and expensive queries.
- Responsible for backup plan and disaster recovery.
- Experience with Clustering fail over and real time replication.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL.