Our client, a fast growing company in the iGaming industry, are currently looking to hire an experienced Database Administrator.
This client is a company focused on offering a variety of project based services but also offers a proactive strategic consulting service to a number of well known brands in the industry
- Responsible for the planning, design and implementation of the database system.
- Responsible for daily database management, monitoring, analysis, performance tuning, fault diagnosis and troubleshooting, etc.
- Responsible for database backup, upgrade, recovery and monitoring to ensure data security.
- Responsible for middleware security implementation, performance optimization, fault diagnosis, etc.
- Solutions of middleware application system problems by analysis and diagnosis.
- Management and archiving of historic data.
Skills & Qualifications:
- College or above graduated, 2 years’ experience of DBA data management.
- Experience in MySQL restrictions, application operation and maintenance systems and possible solutions would be desirable.
- Strong learning ability, a high degree of work enthusiasm, good teamwork spirit and communication and understanding skills.
- Experience of database management and control platform (RD/design/Operation).
- Proficient in MySQL master-slave replication principle, master at least one database middleware.
- Prefer to have experience in finance or gaming industries.
- Experience in setting up disaster recovery solutions.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!