Our client, a leading online casino, is hiring an experienced Data Solutions Architect for their team in Malta.
As a Data Solutions Architect, you will be a driving force for transformations in the data capabilities of the casino. You will be designing and deploying a market-leading, cloud-based data platform, supporting several key initiatives within the business strategy. These initiatives are aimed at moving towards a data-driven operating model that will place customer needs at the forefront of the client’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain Technical Roadmap capturing overall vision. This must be presented/circulated to senior stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring the assigned projects follow the overall architectural strategy and processes.
- Responsible for the end-to-end solutions design and implementation of assigned projects, including all aspects of the design of the solution of the projects.
- Lead and participate in architectural reviews of software, infrastructure, data, and other architectures.
- Ensure all data systems meet processing, storage, and network capacity and performance requirements, to meet the current and evolving business needs in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Skills & Qualifications;
- Previous experience in AWS, Apache Spark, Snowflake & Databricks.
- Experience in presenting to various levels of stakeholders.
- Experience managing large scale projects
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!