Our client is currently hiring a hands-on Data / Cloud Architect to join and guide a fast-paced team tackling some of the most technical & methodical issues in the data-driven world of sports and sports-betting.
- Speed and latency are critical factors in sports, you will continuously strive to refine the definition of “real-time”.
- You will design & deliver the data interpretations which will empower real-time player experiences.
- You will work as a technical architect across 3 sub-teams of software engineers, data engineers, and data scientists.
- You will lay the foundations of a modern data infrastructure combining transactional data from multiple sources and creating a single source of truth.
- You will work hands on with Google Cloud Platform.
- You will design efficient data pipelines to share data across systems.
Skills & Qualifications;
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- 5+ years’ experience in a software development or data engineering role
- Experience leading a software or data team working with large-scale & complex datasets
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehousing concepts
- Expert knowledge of SQL
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!