Our client is a growing company focused on the use of data to benefit e-commerce operations. The Data Science team provides decision making assistance and models to improve operational efficiency and customer experience.
We are looking for an excellent Data Engineer to join our team. If you passionate about building and managing data pipelines and you are always keeping in mind that the data flow is efficient and reliable, the following might be just for you!
- Design, develop, validate and maintain business intelligence solutions
- Perform development by writing complex ETL jobs, SQL queries, APIs calls on various source
- Drive the advancement of data infrastructure by developing and implementing underlying logic and structure for how data is set up, cleaned, and stored
- Build scalable data aggregation layer from streams and batches of data for data visualization
- Build and manage efficient and reliable data pipelines from disparate data sources
Skills & Qualifications;
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts and principles
- Proficient working with SQL/NoSQL databases and MPP/columnar data warehouse solutions
- Strong knowledge of SQL language
- Experience handling different data formats
- Experience working with any scripting language
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!