Our client, a technology solutions company operating in online casino & sports betting, is hiring a BI / Data Engineer. On this team you will be responsible for managing and further developing our existing data warehouse. You will ensure we have high quality data available in a well managed data warehouse that is run as efficiently as possible.
- Designing, developing and optimising ETL pipelines
- Maintaining and improving Data Warehouse performance
- Building high quality data marts to enhance data analysis
- Developing data integration jobs with 3rd party systems
- Researching best practices, technologies, tools, and trends
- Investigating and resolving data issues
- Delivering effective and accurate reports and dashboards
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong experience working with and managing data warehouses, ETL flows and data integration
- Advanced SQL skills
- Coding proficiency in Python
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView etc.
- Knowledge of streaming frameworks
- Experience within iGaming will be considered a strong plus
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!