Our client, a multinational adtech company working with top brands such as Nike, MGM Resorts, Starbucks, Prada & more is hiring an experienced Data Scientist to join their global team on a remote basis. You will have the chance to work on projects with some of the most well-known American brands.
- Conducting original computational research to explain large scale human behaviors and how they are affected by exposure to out of home media
- Performing high-level analysis over huge dataset to produce insights that enable better business outcomes
- Using machine learning to build predictive models and deploying those into production
- Designing and conducting real-world experiments to measure the efficacy of out of home media
- Bring a combination of mathematical rigor and innovative algorithm design to create recipes that extract relevant insights from billions of rows of data to meaningfully improve the user experience
- Learn, develop, and apply new techniques in the intersection of math, probability, and optimization
- Translate unstructured, complex business problems into an abstract mathematical framework, making intelligent approximations when needed to put your algorithm to work at scale
- Work closely with various product development engineering teams to solve key recommendation, discovery and search problems.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Operations Research, Mathematics or related analytical field
- 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis
- Must be adept at using python or R programming languages and SQL.
- Experience with distributed computing tools like Apache Spark or Presto over the large, distributed datasets to perform analysis and machine learning.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!