Are you a sports fanatic who is thrilled by sportsbook products? Do you love numbers and most importantly derive results from those numbers? Do you thrive in collaborative environments? Do you have a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to deliver data engineering solutions at company wide scale?
If so, you are the at the right place! We are looking for someone who will be instrumental in the growth of the organization by managing and enhancing our data product portfolio. Someone who is capable of delivering state of the art data products, but also has the ability to create a data driven culture across our organization. We want someone who will build data-driven solutions to optimize our business success. We want innovators, we want doers!
This role is responsible for the day to day project management of the data team. The position holder ensures that the Data team delivers state of the art products in a timely fashion and are in-line with our stakeholders needs by:
- Working on project prioritization, project management and delivery communication.
- Managing the workload and day to day of data scrum team
- Working on roadmap planning, targets and scrum team objectives.
- Communicating roadmap and objectives clearly to stakeholders.
- Guiding stakeholders on their information needs for their respective processes and operations while working on new projects to facilitate the requirement gathering process.
- Facilitating in the overall data architecture including the investigation of different data assets across multiple functions of the organization in order to allow the data team to gather knowledge in the company’s data assets, platforms and processes.
- Working with power users of the data team to advise on best practices for their day to day needs.
- Owning ongoing projects like data integration, data visualization, AI, data integrations.
- Being involved in new data flows and be the point of contact for data integrity issues with respective data asset owners.
- Engaging with stakeholders at different business units.
- Managing projects related to assigned business areas.
- Assisting data teams in day-to-day operations and participate in scrum ceremonies.
- Becoming the subject matter expert on assigned business functions
- A Bachelor's degree or a related field from four-year college or university
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in data product management or product development experience.
- Experience working closely with a data team or an analytics team to build out data products.
- Strong business focus with the capacity to provide data driven business insights and recommendations.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while using project management techniques for tracking, monitoring, visualizing and improving team efficiency.
- Experience working on delivery teams for data warehouse and/or big data projects.
- Knowledge in working in an agile development environment, preferably using scrum methodology
- Self-motivated, self-directed and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Deep experience using advanced project management techniques for tracking, monitoring, visualizing, and improving team efficiency and communication (Proficiency in Jira and Confluence is a plus).
- Positive attitude and the ability to understand the critical urgency of topics along with extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be open to continuous learning individually and with the Team.
- Must have the ability to provide explanations on different complex topics and bring clarity.
- Must be able to deal effectively with a wide variety of people and handles conflict successfully.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- Work in a new and young business with high potential and growth.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by the group. Leading European sports betting house, this is a high-volume business and working.
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Medical, Vision , Dental Benefits.