Our client, an energetic & passionate sportsbook, has recently expanded to the US market, establishing their headquarters in Hoboken, New Jersey – just minutes from downtown Manhattan. The client is aiming to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day.
Right now they are looking to hire a Data Engineering Manager who will take responsibility for the development and upkeep of their US Data platform while addressing the reporting and data analysis needs of the stakeholders. The Data Engineering Manager will be accountable for the deliverables of the Data Engineers while ensuring technology alignment and development standards.
- Be the counterpart to the Data Product Owner, helping in managing stakeholders across the organization within the data related queries. Converting data requirements into technical stories and ensure smooth implementation.
- Build a strong team and data eco-system for the client’s future growth
- Be the driving force in developing and maintain the future data platform together with the team.
- Build a scalable, modern and trusted data eco system, making sure it is responsive, available and in line with business requirements.
- Manage daily sprints, workloads, roadmaps and deliverables through agile methodologies.
- Leading the technical delivery of data projects by ensuring solutions are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented following data best practices. Communicating, present, and articulating complex technical solutions to data engineers.
- Manage quality assurance, verification of accuracy and consistency of data – specifically KPI measures sent to the business.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years in Data Platforms / Data warehouse / BI experience
- Must have experience in successfully implementing data-centric applications, such as data warehouses, operational data stores, and data integration projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that balance with creative approaches
- Ability to learn new and complex concepts quickly
- Strong experience with large-scale production databases and SQL
- Solid understanding of cloud data services:
- Strong experience with data modeling
- Experience with ETL development
- Proficient in working with big data & new data technologies
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!