Our client, a multinational adtech company working with top brands such as Nike, MGM Resorts, Starbucks, Prada & more is hiring an experienced Data Engineer to join their global team.
The Data Engineer will design, code, and support microservices, data pipelines, and data stores for advertising applications, solve problems, collaborate with team members, and work to support manual and automated testing in an engineer-led continuous deployment environment
- Demonstrate proper use of data structures, algorithms for traversing them, and optimizing their use
- Strive for clean, well-tested, and expressive code
- Collaborate with product and design stakeholders
- Develop with appropriate microservice architecture and build REST APIs using best practices
- Write and maintain unit tests and code coverage reports; strive for continuous releases with less than 5% bugs
- Drive results from collaboration, prototyping, test-driven CI, and pull request reviews (ticket tracking, acceptance testing, etc) by producing high-quality code and continuing to learn to improve the system.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong experience working with and managing data warehouses, ETL flows and data integration
- Advanced SQL skills
- Coding proficiency in Python
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView etc is a plus
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!