Our client, a leading company in online gaming solutions, is hiring a hands-on Data Engineer & Analyst – this role will be remote on the East Coast USA.
Casino game content is at the core of our client’s offering. They have a growing portfolio of fully immersive gaming experiences including online slots, thrilling jackpots, millionaire-making progressives, and sleek table games.
This role will form part of the client's Business Intelligence (BI) department – Data Engineer & Analyst will be key in determining how information is warehoused and processed into meaningful information.
- Develop and manage BI solutions
- Design and deliver BI developed reports.
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations.
- Develop, evolve and improve the existing reporting infrastructure.
- Make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- Ensure data quality of key KPIs and core data sources.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining data models.
- Continually identify and implement improvements to business processes to increase efficiency.
- Provide insight for both operational and cost base by key drivers.
- Generate as well as provide input into weekly, monthly and end-of year reporting including KPIs.
- Preparation of quarterly reporting information communicated externally and internally.
- Input into the budget and forecasting process and reporting, understanding key drivers and variances.
- Working closely with each team to provide helpful insight on operations to improve performance.
- Support ad hoc requests for analysis, information and one-off reporting.
Skills & Qualifications;
- 3-5 years’ experience in relevant BI analyst role
- Relevant Microsoft Certification (MCSA) BI Reporting
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
- Proficient or advanced in SQL.
- Experience manipulating large data sets.
- Data warehouse / Data modelling / Data mining.
- Good knowledge of data visualization solutions (SSRS, Tableau, Power BI)
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes.
- Exceptional quantitative & qualitative problem-solving skills.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!