Our client, a software partner for gaming operators of all sizes in regulated markets around the world, is currently hiring a Data Engineer to join their team in London.
They build software that makes a real impact for ambitious gaming operators & partners in sports betting, solutions that will help our partners thriving in a rapidly expanding global gaming landscape.
As a Data Engineer on their team, you will build the data pipelines and infrastructure that power their platform, being responsible for managing the whole data flow, from ingestion to storage. You will work closely with the Data Architect, you will champion the design, implementation and maintenance of ETL pipelines, ensuring the vast data volume is easily available for analysis. You will leverage your expertise with Databases to help building a modern and reliable data warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field.
- 2-4 years of experience in data engineering or related domain.
- Strong understanding of SQL and fundamentals of database design, administration, and optimization.
- Experienced in the design, development and maintenance of ETL pipelines.
- Proficient in at least one compiled programming language (Java, C#, C++, Rust, Scala, or similar).
- Analytically minded, able to understand and overcome technically complex challenges.
- Experience within sports betting or gaming company (strong plus).
- Experience with at least one major messaging stacks (Kafka/Pulsar/RabbitMQ or similar).
- Proficiency in Java and Python.
- Experience with Kafka.
- Knowledge of some NoSQL database technology.
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider (AWS preferred).
- Exposure to Apache Airflow.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!