A fintech company, currently developing innovative blockchain solutions, is looking for a mid-senior data engineer to join their team on a remote basis.
In this role you will be responsible for helping the company move forward from scattered data sources to a new, reliable source of truth. You will be working within the Data & Analytics team, helping to retrieve corporation’s data from different sources while building reliable data pipelines for extracting, transforming, storing, and making data accessible for data scientists.
The successful candidate will be someone with proven experience evaluating, designing,and delivering data solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Extract, transform, store, and organize key business data assets from different sources using medium-scale batch and real-time data pipelines
• Design, develop, test, and maintain data infrastructure to ensure data is accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it
• Getting involved in decision-making on tools and infrastructure
• Collaborate with the Data & Analytics team and business people to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools and reporting projects, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision-making across the organization
• 3-4 years of experience in developing and maintaining data processing infrastructures
• Experience designing, developing, optimizing, and monitoring ETL pipelines
• Experience with ETL tools (e.g., Apache Nifi, Luigi, or similar)
• Experience manipulating, processing, and extracting structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data sources
• Experience working with relational (Postgres) and non-relational (MongoDB) databases
• Good knowledge of Python
If you are passionate about building data infrastructures wait no more!
The person joining their team will enjoy challenging and exciting projects at an innovative international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment.
Looking forward to hearing from you!