Our client, the pioneer and global leader of the online scratch card market, is hiring an experienced Data Engineer to join their team in any of their 5 locations!
This client is a leader in the iGaming space offering solutions spanning game aggregation, sportsbook and managed services offered through an industry leading core platform.
You will join the Data & Analytics team which owns the client’s core data stack spanning Data Engineering, Business Intelligence and Analytics & Insights.
You will play a vital role as part of a cross-functional squad to develop data pipelines and the data lake to ingest, structure and expose data from a central location for integration, reports, analytics, and robotic process automation.
Details on the role:
- 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Development or Engineering
- Proficient in Python. Past exposure to Java will be considered an asset
- Understanding of RDMS, Columnar and NoSQL engines & performance
- Experience with cloud architecture and tools: Microsoft Azure, Amazon or GCP
- Strong background in stream data processing technologies such as NiFi, Kinesis, Kafka
- Experience with orchestration tools such as Apache AirFlow, dbt
- Prior exposure to the Snowflake ecosystem will be considered an asset
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies and concepts
- Understanding of distributed logging platforms - ideally the ELK stack
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!