A leading disruptive I-Gaming operator is looking for someone to support the companies data analysis and modelling needs.
They are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join their analytics team. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing the data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support the software developers, data analysts, marketing team, product teams and senior management on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing the company’s data architecture to support the next generation of products and data initiatives.
You will be working alongside the senior leadership team to identify opportunities, consolidate all efforts and resources and set priorities to effectively execute data plans and insights according to the company’s strategy and goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
If this sounds interesting please get in touch for more information.