Our client is a growing company focused on the use of data to benefit e-commerce operations. The Data Science team provides decision making assistance and models to improve operational efficiency and customer experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented Data Architect with a strong bias towards Data Quality and Scalability for Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence functions.
- Lead the architecture of the company’s business intelligence solutions and be part of the design and development of these
- Build and manage efficient and reliable data pipelines from disparate data sources
- You will be challenged with Data Integration, Data Quality, and Master Data Management best practices when working out with integrations for internal and 3rdparties’ purposes.
- Be responsible for securing the solution by suggesting and applying best practice security measures
- Be responsible for Solution Design and ensure it is being delivered within Sprints
Skills & Qualifications;
- Expert Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts and principles
- Extensive knowledge of Data Modeling from the Business Level down to the Physical data models
- Experience with any cloud platform (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS environments)
- Proficient working with SQL/NoSQL databases and MPP/columnar data warehouse solutions (AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, MS Synapse, Snowflake, etc)
- Experience with Apache airflow or other workflow management tools
- Experience with preparing data for consumption by BI tools
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!