My client, a successful igaming company based in Estonia are seeking a Data Architect to join their rapidly growing team.
Your role as a Data Architect:
- Passionate about data flows, you will be able to apply extensive knowledge of Data Modelling from a Business Level down to the Physical data models whilst working with Stakeholders and Technical Product Owners.
- You will be challenged with Data Integration, Data Quality, and Master Data Management best practices when working out integrations for internal and third party purposes.
- You will have an opportunity to decide on the Technology layer for data processing and persistence.
- You will be mastering the Data Lake program for the Company and assisting with the Data Warehouse Design.
- When you are pointing out the Business needs new Data Processing or Data Management Technologies & Tools you are free to engage with the POC and spend some time for R&D activities with Development Teams (of course following SAFE)
- While being in charge of the Solution Design you will be responsible in ensuring the Solution Design is delivered within Sprints. You are encouraged to use a proactive collaboration style.
To be successful in this position you need to have:
- Experience in designing and implementing Data Lake with Cloud Provider (AWS, GCP)
- Data Modelling and Data Management experience for Apache Kafka, Elastic Search
- Extensive experience with NoSQL Databases: Cassandra, Google Data Store/MongoDB, Neo4j
- Deep experience with Big Data Persistence and Processing Technologies: Apache Nifi, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, AWS S3/GCP data storage, AWS Kinesis
- Expert level of understanding Big Data, Distributed Computing, and at least one Cloud Provider
- Extensive knowledge of Data Modelling from a Business Level down to the Physical data models.
We will show our gratitude by:
- Creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment with people from more than 15 different countries
- Working in an awesome office with a great view, relaxing massage chair and game-room
- Organizing different company and team events: Table tennis, Volleyball regularly, football, badminton, weekly board games showdown, fancy Friday beer events and never say no to salmon during Tuesday office-breakfast
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and motivation package
Interested in having a chat about this position? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34936268148