Our client, a multinational technology company in the iGaming & Sports industries, is currently hiring a Data Analytics Manager to join their team in Europe!
You will join the Data Analytics team, part of a larger Data team which also includes Data Science, Data Product Management and Product Analytics teams. The Analytics team mission is to grow the business by identifying critical insights and high value opportunities. You'll integrate a fast growing team of +30 passionate individuals tackling challenges of all sorts: from scaling marketing campaign analytics to building complex customer segmentations to predicting the outcome of the next football game.
The "Betting & Gaming Analytics" team is responsible for delivering business analytics as well as analytics solutions for the business teams defining the very heart of our business model, e.g. our whole betting & gaming strategy and offer. As such, you role will involve close interactions with business executives and departmental heads (mainly for Sports, Casino, Poker & Turf teams), including the client’s top management.
- Build, manage and help grow a team of data analysts.
- Help up-skill the team, providing hands-on technical and business guidance to junior analysts when needed. Ensure high quality of team’s insights and output.
- Define the evolution of our analytical strategy on performance analytics and key strategic projects.
- Maintain close relationships with stakeholders from business teams, and our partner teams on the data engineering side.
- Influence the business teams when needed, pushing them to adopt the right KPIs and the right strategy.
Skills & Qualifications;
- You have a Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Computer Science or equivalent from a top university.
- You are proficient in SQL.
- You have a first experience in managing and growing Data Analytics teams.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are a team player, able to collaborate effectively in a matrix environment and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- You are already familiar with gaming industry and already have notions about gambling business model & offer.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!