Our client, a multinational adtech company working with top brands such as Nike, MGM Resorts, Starbucks, Prada & more is hiring an experienced Data Analyst to join their global team. You will have the chance to work on projects with some of the most well-known American brands.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong Data Analysis skill set and passion about the commercial impact of data
- Advanced SQL skills
- Coding proficiency in Python
- Strong data storytelling and visualization skills.
- GIS and mapping skills are a huge plus
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!