Online Gaming company with 20 years in the market is hiring a Data Analyst to help make better business decisions based on numbers and facts. This includes everything from creating dashboards, running A/B tests, forecasting revenue, tracing performance and problems and analyzing usage patterns to simple figure analysis and making sense of the numbers.
- Analyze performance of a new game, research the usage pattern across channels / devices / geo locations etc.
- Build reports to analyze funnels, cohort reports to segment and identify player profiles, behavior and engagement patterns.
- Build dashboards for different stakeholders to help them understand their performance´s KPIs from Product to Sales, because each team needs to look at the data with different approach.
- Answer business question – “Have our games been loading faster in last 6 months?” and discover possible bottle necks and code regressions.
- Define and “enforce” data integrity and collection matrixes for the different tools.
- Help SW Engineers implement events and define the correct attributes and scheme.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role
- Proven experience with managing BI tool such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Proven Experience with Client analytics like Google Analytics, Cooladata (big advantage), or any other client behavioral analytic tool
- Fluent in writing SQL queries for both MsSQL and Postgress engines
- Experience with R / Python and for statistical modeling and data mining
- You’ll need to formulate and build queries to run against our data infrastructure and tools.
- You will need both: technical and statistical skills to perform these tasks.
- You should be comfortable with exploring large sets of data, with looking for clues and trying to read between the “lines” to discover more than “eye can see”.
- You need to be able to work in a team, interacting and communicating with different stakeholders, explaining and helping them to get familiar with their data and KPIs.
- Soft social and communication skills are required and lots of patience.
Big advantage would be:
- Big data infrastructure experience
- Knowledge of statistical analysis tools (like SPSS)
- A/B testing tools and methodologies knowledge
- If you have background as a SW Developer
We are offering:
- Full-time employment in Prague, flexible working hours
- Visa Sponsorship (if required)
- Relocation support (if required)
- Nice working environment - New offices with table football, PlayStation and fully stocked kitchen — snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc.
- Bunch of benefits: meal vouchers, 12 sick days, MultisportCard, unlimited paid vacation, private pension savings contribution, English and Czech classes
- Personal and professional development ensured (training, courses..)
If you are passionate about games with a strong data analysis experience then apply with your CV and we will contact you soon.