A rapidly growing digital gaming provider is seeking an experienced Data Analyst based out of the Houston area. This is the opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing industry that is improving its footprint across North America.
This role will report directly to the Business Intelligence Manager and will work both independently and with business stakeholders to analyze data, uncover opportunities and drive business decisions. This position requires proficiency in SQL, statistics, data analysis, business intelligence tools and a strong business acumen.
About this opportunity
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst that is a self-motivated critical thinker who possesses a wide range of analytical skills. The Data Analyst will be a thought partner to the entire business who can answer key questions and surface actionable insights. Data management skills will be necessary to manage data pipelines and business intelligence reports.
Your qualifications and experience
- 2+ years in a progressive experience is a data analysis role
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and R.
- Strong communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in SQL, statistics, data analysis and working with large datasets.
- Comfortable to work independently in a fast-changing environment, navigate ambiguity and face challenges head-on.
Interested? Next steps…
This role is actively progressing, so please apply ASAP.
Pentasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.