Solutions Architect (remote/home-based)
This is an exciting global opportunity for the right professional to join an expanding international company with the opportunity for personal development, delivering services under their brand, with the option of working from home.
The Cybersecurity Solutions Architect (or Cybersecurity Pre-Sales Engineer) is responsible for:
- Leading the technical engagement of the customers throughout their lifecycle to drive the sales, deployment, and adoption of their solutions
- Serve as a key contributor to current and future products and marketing strategies by collecting feedback from customers and market knowledge
- Offering insight into best practices and managing Proofs-of-Concept
- Responding to RFI's & RFP's estimating accurately project effort and costs
- Demonstrating a full portfolio of solutions, they offer that keeps organizations safe from threats and protect their operations and information
- Traveling to meet with clients (+/- 50%)
This position is responsible for pre-sales activities from lead generation through contract preparation and signing, and client post-service follow-ups for the achievement of customer satisfaction and revenue generation. Works closely with the Cybersecurity Business Development Manager and reports directly to the Director of Information Security. This role enables the company to improve efficiency and better identify customers’ needs and requirements as well as the deliverables required.
Required Skills & Education:
- Cybersecurity is a MUST
- 5+ years of technical service presales experience working with IT sales teams and directly with customers
- 5+ years’ experience overseeing managed service solutions, IT security solutions or large projects
- Project management experience
- 2+ years of technical experience designing/onboarding managed service solutions, IT security solutions or large projects would be an asset
This position can be in the UK or Europe. Remote/home-based for the right candidates is possible.