Pentasia are currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Engineer for an iGaming company for a remote role (once you are based in Ukraine, ideally Kyiv)
This is an interesting position for an interesting organisation within the iGaming space, where you will able to be the main point of contact with an influence on the future of the security function.
The role will require a background in penetration and vulnerability testing, where you will also be involved in InfoSec policy implementation.
- 3-5 years experience in cybersecurity
- Strong knowledge of IT, including hardware software and networks
- Experience with grey and white box penetration testing;
- Experience with secure coding practices and automating security checks in pipelines
- Can Perform vulnerability testing to identify weaknesses and update defensive protocols as necessary
- Passion for cyber security and a keen interest in IT
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
If you are interested in applying, please respond to this advert with your most recent CV or for more information please contact David Kelly from Pentasia.