A selection of very well known global gaming brands are looking to build and grow a CRM team from scratch in their new Ceuta office. To be well suited to this role you will be willing to relocate to Ceuta and have at least 1 year experience in CRM preferably in the Casino vertical. This role has fantastic growth potential and exposure to key internal stakeholders as you will report directly to the Country Lead of Spain.
The role: We are looking for a CX Executive to join the International CRM team in their Ceuta office.
They are creating a whole brand-new team that’s ambitious and hungry for success. Here’s your chance to be one of the first through the door.
Reporting directly to the Spain Country Lead, the In Life CRM Executive will support to:
- Collaborate with our commercial colleagues to ensure that their briefs are understood, prioritised, and planned in ways that are efficient, effective and appropriate to the scale of potential return
- Deliver a localized experience to engage and retain customers, ensuring they stay with us longer, play with us more and recommend us
- Stretch the capabilities of our targeting and creative technology, to ensure customers have a best-in-class experience with us, no matter where in the world they are
- The CX Executive will be the guardian of the customer experience onsite in Betfair Spain.
- The role holder will display an ability to perform recurring and ad-hoc operational tasks whilst balancing prioritisation of project work where the strategy, customer proposition and prioritisation set by Commercial is considered on all levels.
- The CX Executives need a diverse range of skills as their roles cover three key areas of our business: CUSTOMER-CENTRIC, STRATEGIC SUPPORT, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
Who We Are Looking For:
- Previous work experience in; an online company, a large multinational company, B2C company and/or a tech company
- Experience and understanding of the online Business to Consumer (B2C) space
- Must speak fluent English and Native Spanish
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Knowledge of betting or the betting industry
- A clear writing style with an impeccable knowledge of spelling and grammar
- Data literate and comfortable in using data to make better decisions
- Familiar with GDPR & can navigate other regulatory requirements
- An interest in sports is highly considered (desirable)
- Efficient working with computers and a good understanding of technology (desirable)
- An understanding of product development in tech companies (desirable)
Interested? Please send your CV and we can discuss in more details