Come and join an award-winning online casino operator looking to add to their very successful team!
As a CSR, the successful candidate will be responsible for fraud management and risk exposure minimization. You will be also be managing any payments inquiries/issues with Customer Services team.
This role reports directly to the Director of Operations.
About this opportunity
Our client is looking for sharp, passionate CS Reps who are interested in the interactive casino space! This is the opportunity to work in a purely digital environment, supporting end-players with various questions and issues. These issues may be technical or financial in nature and also includes web user experience! This is a fantastic operator who provides internal growth for employees with the right attitudes/work ethics!
Your qualifications and experience
- 1+ years of previous Customer Service experience in B2C environment, with direct customer contact. Ideally this experience is in a digital environment (chats, emails, etc.)
- Computer proficiency - specifically in Office
- Good multi-tasker - able to work in multiple applications at once (you'll be using multiple monitors)!
- Flexibility with work shift - although you'll get a set shift you must be flexible on when. You will always get two days back to back as your weekend.
- Must be able to obtain a Casino Employee gaming license based on jurisdiction.
Interested? Next steps…
Please apply to this role, as we are actively in the interview process!