One of the top-rated online casino and sports gambling companies is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team! This person will work remotely out of the state of Pennsylvania. A self-motivated multitasker with call center experience would be great for this position.
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a call center
- Ability to successfully multitask
- Capable of working phone, email, and live chat with customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Solid experience and a thorough understanding of sports and sports wagering
- Fast acting troubleshooting and analytical skills required
- Must be able to obtain a Casino Employee gaming license based on jurisdiction
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Frontline support for addressing questions, issues, and complaints submitted by end user patrons via Live Chat, Email and Phone.
- Consistently deliver positive, courteous, and professional guest service in all interactions
- Assist with technical inquiries regarding Geo Location, Device Compatibility, and the like
- Help with financial transactions including deposits and withdrawals
- Perform outbound communications including sales and conversations