A leading international online gaming operator is looking for a Customer Support to join their very energetic team based in Gibraltar.
They are offering a great opportunity for career development, and full training
- Providing the best in class to our players. Your energy and passion will be put to good use, and the more you give, the more you’ll get in return.
- Try to resolve everything, first time, every time. With complex issues, you should ascertain urgency and follow the appropriate next steps escalating issues to the right department where appropriate.
- Time is of the essence and ownership follow the escalation procedure, keep track, and see it through resolution, too.
- The art of conversation. You’d need to communicate effectively and efficiently with players, colleagues, and the Management Team to ensure delivery of business objectives.
- Hit the spot. Our department KPIs need to be met (or exceeded) and so we ask that you’re fast, efficient and that you get it right first time to thrill our players and reduce duplicate contacts.
- Knowledge is power - Keep on top of all our products\promotional offering and tools, to ensure you’re keeping up with our players, and with the business and department’s strategy.
- Have fun, making fun – Contribute to, and promote, a positive working environment. Become a role model and drive to inspire others to have fun whilst working.
Your experience and skills
- Any Customer Service experience
- Be able to get on well with people
- Confident to have difficult conversations
- Able to manage contact through various channel - Live Chat, email, and telephone queries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fact finding skills to resolve contacts at the first point of contact
- Good PC skills
- Accurate typing
- Online gaming knowledge desirable
What can we offer?
INTERESTED? Please send over your CV and we can discuss
- Competitive salary including a further 35% uplift on the hourly rate for any unsociable hours you may work (23:30 – 07:30)
- Performance bonus
- Hybrid Working – Spending up to 3 times a week in office and home working
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Free on-site parking when working in the office
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance (x3 salary)
- Contributory Pension Plan