Our client is a growing company focused on the use of data to benefit e-commerce operations. The Data Science team provides decision making assistance and models to improve operational efficiency and customer experience.
We are looking for an excellent Customer Data Analytics Team Lead to join the team.
- Manage, lead and mentor a team of data analysts
- Monitor key performance metrics (KPIs) as well as collecting business inputs to understand what affects revenues, acquisitions and player activity in specified period.
- Forecast and flag underperforming metrics to the appropriate stakeholders
- Conduct Financial Analytics, update the management team on budget targets, reporting on which metrics and brands are over and under performing
- Experience enhancements, take the lead in analysing the impact of changes to product, site/mobile experience and new product launches with the aim of concluding whether an acceptable return on investment was delivered or not
- Support the stakeholders like Head of Marketing, Head of CRM, Head of Products and others with reports and analysis
Skills & Qualifications;
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in Gaming industry
- Expert in Excel is a must
- Experience manipulating large datasets using SQL, Spark, or similar
- Understanding of hypothesis-driven statistics
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!