Our client, a well-known brand in the online gambling and sports betting industry, are currently looking to hire a Customer Analytics Manager.
The ideal candidate will take the lead of the client’s analyst team and will oversee all customer-related Analytical support for CRM, VIP, as well as other customer-centric departments. You will partner with the business to give visibility to the client’s activities, identify opportunities & risks and contribute to revenue optimization.
- Create objectives for the Analytics Team and provide updated roadmaps in order to give visibility to key stakeholders and ensure actionable deliveries are aligned with business goals
- Put in place the right forums with Sr. stakeholders of your supported area to review progress vs plan and review priorities
- Inspire business stakeholders in making more data-driven decisions as well as providing frameworks to measure success. Develop a test & learn environment across the Business
- Establish relevant KPIs and operational metrics to empower business to track their success and facilitate their operations
- Act as a data evangelist in your supported area by promoting data and tools usage
- Contribute to the development of BI products: dashboard, self-service tool. Assess data needs and offer adequate solutions
- Develop ROI analysis of department activities & deliver actionable recommendations on how to optimize investments and efforts
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role with team lead experience
- igaming experience required
- Advanced Excel & SQL skills
- Tableau or QlikView experience is a plus
- Understanding of business financials, ROI & profitability
- Ability to present complex information in layman terms with clear recommendations
- Support business providing actionable insights and track change ROI
- Strong customer focus mentality with strong communication skills
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!