One of the leading Online Casinos in the industry is looking for a Customer Analytics Manager to lead the analyst team and oversee all customer-related Analytical support for CRM, VIP, as well as other customer-centric departments.
In this role you will work across functions to ensure the data assets are leveraged and you will build year plans and provide a roadmap of the department deliverables, with a strong focus on delivering data analysis and actionable insights. This is a high-profile role with opportunities to run projects with high visibility within the company.
- Act as a liaison between cross-functional teams and participate in resolving Business Intelligence service requests. Become the POC for all reporting for AML, compliance, legal.
- Ensure business requirements are clearly stated and documented.
- Take an active lead in ensuring that reporting needs are met. Manage with the Head of BI the prioritization and backlog of requests.
- Identify scope for automation. Collaborate with our Data Engineering team if/when needed on the product ionisation of queries.
- Provide data analysis for stakeholder readiness activities and data integration activities.
Ideal candidate has …
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft BI, with a focus on SSRS.
- Interest in cloud-based solutions such as AWS (preferred), Azure, beneficial.
- Very Strong SQL - T/SQL. Able to write well-performing queries.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Power BI
- Understanding of gaming operation is required
- Track record in customer management
Competitive Pay + Benefits