A North American iGaming business that is currently on a huge growth trajectory is seeking an experienced iGaming CTO to take the technical reins and lead the business through a very large technical project over the coming year and thereafter.
- Establishing the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s technological planning and development
- Take over the leadership and management of the development team. As the company grows, expanding the DevOps team across locations.
- Define the company’s development methodology and quality assurance process, including integrations and system testing.
- Review and approve proposed development releases and manage the end-to-end release process.
- Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of all development staff in accordance with the company hiring process, personnel policies, and budget requirements.
- Establish standards of performance and monitor staff through performance reviews and the performance of the development team through KPIs.
- Delivering a best-in-class user experience to all players on all platforms on all devices.
- Lead and prioritize development across all platforms.
- Be the bridge between the technologists and the more commercially oriented teams.
- Ensuring the timely construction and shipping of a world-class product, achieving a high standard of quality in the process. Championing security, scalability, and resilience throughout the company.
Formal Education & Certification:
- University degree in the field of computer science.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5-10 years of practical development experience in the gambling industry.
- Advanced working knowledge of Java would be a major plus.
- Detailed understanding of gambling platform architectures, back-end and front-end
- Previous technical leadership experience in a senior capacity.