A leading online gaming company, is looking for a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) to join their team.
- Can be remote for someone based in Malta or Bulgaria. Must be open to frequent travel to Kiev
- 2+ years of proven experience as a CTO in an online company
- 7+ years experience in solution and software architecture
- 3+ years experience in developing and operating critical high-volume web systems (e.g. 24×7 NOC/SOC teams)
- Have experience managing a product vertical in the past
- Full understanding of Mobile Environment (iOS, Android, Tablets, Native Apps etc)
- Good familiarity with Web applications, acquisition funnel and end-user experience
- Experience in managing agile R&D delivery (plan according to targets & objectives, developer recruitment & training, design, code reviews)
- Experience in Database (SQL) and .NET (MySQL and PHP would be advantageous)
- Knowledge of technological trends to build a strategy
- Understanding of business-planning and budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Excellent English level (written and spoken)
- Brilliant, strategic & fast thinker, strong leadership, excellent solving problem skills, excellent technical and communication skills, take responsibility, take initiative, be high motivated, and a quick learner.
Where can this role be located?
- Someone already based in Kiev
- Someone based elsewhere & willing to relocate to Kiev
- Someone based in Malta & available for frequent travel to Kiev
- Someone based in Bulgaria & available for frequent travel to Kiev
- Based elsewhere & willing to relocate either to Malta/ Bulgaria & available for frequent travel to Kiev
Interested in knowing more? Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org