Are you an experienced CRM specialist in the iGaming sector?
A leading and world renowned iGaming business who is part a of global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider is looking for a talented CRM Specialist to join there team in London or Leeds.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Be responsible for the marketing retention campaigns (Daily newsletter – Direct Email Marketing – Push Notification service): idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process, and execution.
- Write email content for Poker and Casinos lovers and delivery them on a daily/weekly schedule
- Segment the customer database to target marketing activities appropriately.
- Track the results and optimize the content to increase open-rate and conversions (signup / NPA) to our gambling partners.
- Collaborate closely with other departments (Content, Commercial, Social) to create a CRM strategy that works across the board.
You will ideally have:
- Two to three years of experience in successfully executing CRM campaigns
- Experience with CRM industry programs, such as Xtremepush
- Familiarity with Casinos marketing aspects, such as bonus and promotions.
What is in it for you?:
- Relocation assistance
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
Interested? Please get in touch!