An award winning international iGaming brand is looking for a CRM Specialist
- Conduct situational analysis to assess our competitiveness across our markets.
- Use analytical resources to identify customer insights and business opportunities.
- Propose campaigns that support our casino CRM team achieve their targets.
- Leverage data insights to propose A/B testing to optimise campaigns.
- Work closely with direct report to define our CRM casino contact plan.
- Design customer centric multichannel communications that enhance our customer’s gambling experience.
What is on offer:
- Marketing or gambling related experience.
- First-rate interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be highly organised with ability to prioritise.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Competitive salary
- 22 - 28 days holiday (based on longevity).
- Subsided gym membership
- Hybrid work model