CRM Promotions Manager
A leading online gaming company is looking for a CRM Promotions Manager to join their multicultural team. This position can be based in Houston or remote anywhere in the US
You will work within the CRM team to deliver best in class campaigns in a fast-paced online gaming environment. We are looking for a motivated and experienced Online Gaming CRM Promotions Manager to create manage and execute through creativity. The ideal candidate must have a positive can-do attitude and be a team player with a passion for perfection.
• Managing and executing CRM campaigns, roadmaps and promotions covering areas of Casino and Sportsbook product across all channels.
• Monitor, report, and improve on channel performance including deliverability, open rates, click through rates, conversion rates, and opt out rates.
• Develop CRM & Loyalty roadmap, segmentation, and content planning
• Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
• Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards
• Provide in depth analysis and optimization techniques in order to measure all promotional ROI across each campaign.
• Design, build and deliver KPI reports as required by the business.
• Analyzing and evaluating player behaviour helping define customer segments to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers.
• Collaborate with other CRM members as well as the sports product team to ensure a coordinated player experience.
• Stay on top of industry best practices and new capabilities including ongoing competitor research and recommendations.
• Working closely with the Customer Service to troubleshoot player’s inquiries.
• Great experience with building and optimizing customer segmentation, lifecycle marketing, and automation.
• Experience in running A/B tests for campaigns and deriving customer insights.
• Strategic and tactical level thinking.
• Graduate Degree in Digital Marketing, Economics, or a related quantitative field.
• Experience with HTML/CSS and/or a CRM with communication capabilities.
• Ability to work independently, pay attention to detail, and collaborate with multiple stakeholders required.
• Data driven; Strong analytical skills which allow creative methods to achieve results and solve problems.
• Demonstrated creativity and ability to conjure up fresh, relevant content that will resonate with consumers, while also keeping in alignment with the brand’s personality and goals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced Excel skills is required including V-lookup and Pivot.
• 2+ years working in email marketing / CRM, promotions strategy focused on player loyalty around retention, optimization, reactivation, and bonuses.
• High level of integrity
• knowledge in Casino or Sports
• Experience in online gaming highly desired
Interested? Please send your CV over and we can discuss in more details