Our client is a top tier multi-jurisdictional operator, looking to expand the marketing team and specifically with a strong iGaming CRM/Retention Manager. This role, ideally requires digital gaming experience or relevant industry experience.
As a Retention Marketing Manager you will focus on the retention of users for gaming and sports betting clients while leveraging all communication methods.
You will be responsible for creating and managing CRM campaigns daily, including optimizing creatives and performing detailed analysis. If you have an eye for quantitative digital CRM and can manage multiple priorities while delivering outstanding execution, we would love to talk to you. On top of some great perks and benefits, you will be working with a top-class leadership team, who can grow you to the next level and help you gain skills and experience to elevate your career.
- Manage execution of email, push and SMS campaigns and partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure our clients objectives are met.
- Manage campaigns end-to-end, including targeting, segmentation, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Create and manage personalized modules and campaign automations.
- Create and manage promotions for clients.
- Draft creative briefs for each campaign, ensuring stories are told in a compelling manner using static and dynamic content.
- Analyze campaign performance to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to programs.
- 3+ years in a retention marketing role, ideally in the online gaming or social gaming space.
- Strong email marketing focus and experience with hands on CRM/ESP experience.
- Data segmentation and A/B Testing; analytically focused
- Direct previous experience in mobile user acquisition is a plus, but not a requirement – we want determined, quantitative problem solvers with a passion for user growth
If you are interested, please apply as we are looking to hire ASAP!